Orange Chicken Soba Noodles
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 pound chicken, diced
- 1 sweet potato, cooked until tender then diced
- 1 zucchini or yellow squash, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (13.75 package) soba noodles, cooked
- fresh basil, chopped
Adapted from yahoo.com
In a wok, heat orange juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger over high heat. Once boiling, toss in chicken, sweet potato, and zucchini. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Toss in soba noodles.
2. In a small skillet, scramble and cook eggs. Toss scrambled eggs into the soba noodle mixture.
3. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired. Serve and enjoy!