Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Easy to make homemade cheese danish treat when you start with two cans of refrigerated crescent rolls. Filled with a delicious and creamy cream cheese filling.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half).
Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Spread over crescent roll layer. Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer. Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in 350°F oven until bubbly and slightly browned.
Drizzle with a little honey if you like. Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Pistachio Fudge 4.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Deep Dish Pizza Cupcakes 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (117 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cinnamon Scones 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 4.1/5 (152 Votes)