Cheesy Bacon Potato Nachos
This tasty Cheesy Bacon Potato Nachos uses sliced medallions of potato in place of standard nacho chips smothered with your favorite toppings. The options are limitless, enjoy!
- As many (fresh or already baked) potatoes as you think you can handle!
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Olive or vegetable oil
- A large zipper baggie
- Your favorite nacho toppings
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from ohbiteit.com
Peel and slice up the potatoes into about 1/4″ disks.
Add them into the Zipper bag and drizzle the oil into it, then add the spices & shake it up, until all the taters are evenly coated.
Grill them up until they’re golden on both sides or cook a little first and put under broiler.
Start layering them with the cheeses and toppings.
Put them into the oven at 350°F for a few minutes to melt together.
Serve up an ooey-gooey cheesy plate full and dig in! ~Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Banana Bread Pancakes 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.4/5 (109 Votes)
- Broccoli and Goat Cheese Souffle 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Earthquake Cake 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey and Parmesan Pork... 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Easy Delicious Crockpot BBQ Ribs 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad 4.5/5 (101 Votes)