BBQ Chicken Nachos
The perfect game day appetizer, these tasty nachos are topped with shredded rotisserie chicken, BBQ sauce, ooey gooey cheese, onions and jalapenos. For good measure, I added nice dollop of sour cream. Let the game begin!
- 1 large bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- CHEESE SAUCE:
- 1 pound Velveeta
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) can Rotel with green chili's
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped (for topping)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from navywifecook.com
Combine all cheese sauce ingredients in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Stir until melted.
Arrange tortilla chips on a large serving platter, or on individual plates. Top with shredded chicken, BBQ sauce then nacho cheese sauce.
Sprinkle with chopped green onions and serve.
You'll also love
- Sally Struthers' Mother's... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Parmesan 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Layered Mexican Chicken - Weight... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs w/Creamy Mushroom... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Greek Style Chicken Wraps 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Cola... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken & Biscuit Bake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)