Wish I had known about this fruit salad before now, it is FANTASTIC!! Red and green grapes tossed with a creamy cream cheese dressing and garnished with brown sugar and chopped pecans.
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Rinse and dry grapes well with paper towels.
In a large mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the sour cream.
Add the grapes to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle top generously with brown sugar then with chopped pecans. Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Sticky Buns 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.4/5 (93 Votes)
- Filipino Turon - Fried Banana Egg... 4.2/5 (121 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with... 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.2/5 (101 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Grapefruit White Wine Spritzer 4.5/5 (55 Votes)