Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole
This Chicken Broccoli Rice and Cheese Casserole is a classic dinner dish. Your family is sure to love this!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice (1 cup uncooked)
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (8-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Boil broccoli till tender; drain.
Boil rice. (You can substitute a packet of broccoli cheese rice mix such as Lipton's. Depending on amount of rice you want, might want to make two packets).
Melt margarine in large frying pan. Sauté onions till glassy. Add both soups and stir well. Add cheese and mix till melted. Remove from heat.
Lightly grease a 13 x 9 glass dish. Spread rice evenly over bottom of dish. Spread broccoli over rice layer. Pour 1/3 of cheese sauce over the broccoli and rice and spread evenly. Spread chicken on top of cheese sauce and top with remaining sauce. If desired, sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Flaky Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 4/5 (127 Votes)
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- French Onion Soup 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy... 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.3/5 (97 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken... 4.6/5 (71 Votes)