Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake
A simple delicious layered dessert with graham crackers, no-bake cheesecake filling, and fresh strawberries, it's so yum! Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake is perfect for helping your friends and family cool off during those hot summer months and is best served at any summer party, pool party, outdoor BBQ, potluck, or if you and bae just have a craving for strawberry cheesecake on date night.
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant cheesecake flavored pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) carton Cool Whip, divided
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 390mins
Adapted from southyourmouth.com
Clean and slice strawberries, about 1/4-inch thick; set aside. You have to do this first because the cream cheese mixture will start to set up quickly once it’s mixed up.
Line the bottom of a 3-quart 13x9-inch baking dish with graham crackers; set aside. Mine easily fit 6 whole crackers then I had to break up the seventh one to fill in the rest.
Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add pudding mixes and milk and continue mixing on low for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Fold in 2 cups cool whip until smooth.
Pour half of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers. Arrange a single layer of strawberry slices over cream cheese mixture. Top strawberries with another layer of graham crackers then cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Top cream cheese mixture with another layer of strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
When ready to serve, If strawberries put off a little moisture after sitting in the fridge all day, soak it up with a clean paper towel before topping with cool whip and graham cracker crumbs, then top with remaining cool whip. Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle crumbs over cool whip.
You'll also love
- Upside Down Berry Cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Lemon Almond Bread 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- No Bake Chips Ahoy Icebox Cake 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Moist Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chili Relleno Squares 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Balls 4/5 (78 Votes)