Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie
You'll enjoy the wonderful flavors of strawberries and mango with this simple smoothie recipe.
- 1cup1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1cup1 cup peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
- 6ounces6 ounces plain Greek yoghurt
- 6-86-8 ice cubes
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
Place strawberries, mango, and yoghurt in a blender.
Blend on high for 30 seconds. Add in the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
Pour smoothie into glasses and serve.
If you like a thinner smoothie, you can add fruit juice, milk, or water.
You'll also love
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 3.8/5 (104 Votes)
- Country Apple Fritter Bread 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Personal Peach Pies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Smoothie 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mango Ceviche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Berry Muffins with Quinoa... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Mango Chicken Salad with Smoky Mayo 4.7/5 (7 Votes)