Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothie
You'll enjoy the wonderful flavors of strawberries and mango with this simple smoothie recipe.
- 1cup1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1cup1 cup peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
- 6ounces6 ounces plain Greek yoghurt
- 6-86-8 ice cubes
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
Place strawberries, mango, and yoghurt in a blender.
Blend on high for 30 seconds. Add in the ice cubes and blend until smooth.
Pour smoothie into glasses and serve.
If you like a thinner smoothie, you can add fruit juice, milk, or water.
You'll also love
- Battered Fried Crab Sticks 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Pumpkin Streusel Pudding Cookies 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Easy Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- AIP Sweet Potato & Mango Salad 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Double Blueberry Muffins 4.7/5 (19 Votes)