Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
This no-bake Oreo cheesecake is seriously, one of the easiest desserts ever—ten minute prep, throw it in the fridge to set, and enjoy childhood bliss with every bite.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 3/4 cup Oreo cookies, crushed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Adapted from bakersroyale.com
Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar. Add melted butter and blend until combined. Press into desired pan (a 9-inch springform or regular muffin tins work fine). Set aside.
Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3 to 5 minutes). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well, but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.
Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated. Gently fold in Oreo cookies.
Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken at the center.
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
Remove from refrigerator and smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos.
I made these as Mini Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheesecake, but the recipe will work just as well in a 9 inch cheesecake pan or springform.
If you do not have vanilla powder you can omit it. I don’t recommend vanilla extract or it will end up coloring your cheesecake with a slight brownish color.
For best results refrigerate overnight. Keep refrigerated up until 20 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Ham and Cheese Biscuit Cups 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.2/5 (123 Votes)
- Sturdy Whipped Cream Frosting 4.5/5 (99 Votes)
- Best Ever Cowboy Cookies 4.1/5 (128 Votes)
- German Cheesecake 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Oreo Cookies & Cream No Bake... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Oreo Dream Extreme Cheesecake 4.2/5 (134 Votes)