No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna
Dessert Lasagnas are all the rave now! This No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna is one of my favorites. So if you're in need of a quick and easy treat, this one is for you!
- 5 mini bags Nilla Wafer Minis, or use regular sized Nilla Wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 ounce tub cool whip
- 1/2 cup cherry preserves
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Line a loaf pan with Nilla Wafers across bottom.
In a mixer beat cream cheese and sugar. When smooth, beat in cool whip.
Spread half the cheesecake mixture over the cookies gently.
Stir the preserves to loosen them and dollop over the cheesecake mixture. Spread gently.
Add another layer of Nilla Wafers and top with the rest of the cheesecake mix.
Pour on the Cherry Pie Filling.
Park in fridge overnight and serve with some whipped cream!
You'll also love
- Cajun Chicken Stuffed with Pepper... 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Stuffed Zucchini 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Fresh Pickled Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Raspberry Mojito 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Baked Apple Pie Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Sand Pudding 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- White Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake 4.6/5 (40 Votes)