Moist Zucchini Bread
This recipe for Zucchini Bread is a winner! Whipped or Softened unsalted butter makes the best topping. Do not spread on until ready to eat.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups Wesson Oil (vegetable oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cup zucchini, grated
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Nuts and or raisins, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from unstreeks.hubpages.com
Use a potato peeler to remove outer layer of Zucchini. Cut Zucchini into 1 inch chunks for grating. Use a food processor to grate zucchini into small slivers. Add grated Zucchini and all other ingredients into a bowl. Use a mixer until well blended. Pour into greased and floured bread pan. Bake about 1 hour at 350°F. Use a toothpick to determine if bread is fully cooked. Remove from oven. Once cooled, flip bread onto Saran wrap to finish cooling.
When bread is fully cooled, wrap in foil if eating within the week or place into food saver bags and seal. Can be frozen for up to 6 months. Do not leave out or place in a plastic bag. Always use foil for Zucchini bread that will be eaten within the week, or food saver bags sealed for freezing.
Whipped or Softened unsalted butter makes the best topping. Do not spread on until ready to eat.
You'll also love
- Apple-Cinnamon Water 4.3/5 (56 Votes)
- Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Pomegranate Cheesecake with... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Balls 3.8/5 (162 Votes)
- Zucchini bread for the bread... 3.9/5 (69 Votes)
- Yogurt pumpkin patch 4.7/5 (7 Votes)