Chicken and Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Adapted from 1.bp.blogspot.com
Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Add chicken, garlic and ginger. Fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
Add 3/4 cup of the broth, the soy sauce and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Add broccoli. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and broccoli are crisp-tender.
Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup broth; stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened.
You'll also love
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Perfect Fried Eggs 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Crispy Fried Buttermilk Chicken 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Three Ingredient Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Malaysian Curry Chicken 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Hillshire Farms Easy Smoked... 3.8/5 (212 Votes)