Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 6 medium, red potatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
Adapted from thecookinchicks.com
Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the chicken, potatoes, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, Paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
Pour mixture evenly into greased pan.
Bake in preheated oven for about 55 minutes making sure to stir mixture every 25 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and sprinkle cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly on top.
Place pan back in oven for an additional 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
Remove from oven and serve!!
You'll also love
- Perfect Fried Eggs 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Crispy Fried Buttermilk Chicken 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon &... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Zucchini & Potato Pancakes 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cherry Cake 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Devil's Food Pound Cake 3.8/5 (168 Votes)
- Three Ingredient Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (48 Votes)