Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs
Put the chicken on the barbie! Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs make a grilled treat that goes good with any side dish!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 small onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 12 skewers
Preparation time 15mins
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper. Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking. Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
Preheat the grill for high heat.
Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables, and discard marinade. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Spicy Chimichurri Burgers 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Melissa's Southern Style Slow... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Crockpot Pineapple Chicken 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Lavender Cupcakes with Honey... 3.9/5 (143 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)