Malaysian Curry Chicken
This tasty curry dish will make your mouth water with delight as it cooks. The aromas are intense. It requires a packet of Malaysian cooking spices, which can be purchased in Malaysia, or at a Chinese or Indian specialty market. (You can substitute any Curry Spice mix you find).
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small pack of Malaysian Curry Spices
- 1 small yellow onion -- diced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes -- drained
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups cooked Jasmine Rice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and Malaysian Curry Powder Mix, cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with the curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2. Add the sour cream and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, and tomatoes. Remove from heat.
3. Slice or shred the chicken, discarding the skin and bones. Divide the rice and chicken among individual bowls, spoon the sauce over the top.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Foolproof Rosemary Chicken Wings 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Roll ups with Fresh... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Cabbage Chicken with Ramen Noodle... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Szechuan Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Thai-Style Chicken Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)