Hillshire Farms Easy Smoked Sausage Skillet
Sausage skillet dinner is a quick and easy one-dish dinner that is perfect for a busy weeknight! And, with only using one pan, cleanup is a breeze!
- 1 package Hillshire Farm smoked sausage
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cut sausage into 1/4 inch diagonal slices.
Heat olive oil and crushed garlic, stir in smoked sausage slices and cook until smoked sausage is browned.
Add pepper, onion, broccoli, chicken broth and tomato sauce and simmer about 10 minutes until vegetables are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
In the meantime, cook rice according to package instructions. Stir rice into the skillet, sprinkle with cheese and serve.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Shrimp in Garlic 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pies 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheese Potato & Smoked Sausage... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Lisa's King's Hawaiian Roll... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Cheddar's New Orleans Pasta with... 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Broccoli with Asian Garlic Sauce 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Olallieberry Dutch Baby 4.6/5 (22 Votes)