Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops
I truly enjoy trying new recipes and baking hearty casseroles like this one for my family. This dish is easy to prepare, and baking the chops with the potatoes give the whole meal great flavor. — Susan Chavez, Vancouver, Washington
- 5 cups peeled potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- Fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes and onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat layers.
Combine the soup and sour cream; pour over potato mixture. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile in a nonstick skillet, brown pork chops on both sides. Place chops on top of casserole. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until chops are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Coconut Dessert Recipe 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- The Ultimate Layered Apple Cake 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin - 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Broccoli with Asian Garlic Sauce 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes au Gratin 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Cheddar & Bacon Loaf 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Cajun Crab Balls 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip 4.3/5 (27 Votes)