Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Chop the bacon into small pieces.
Dice the onion and add to a hot skillet with the butter, over medium heat. Cook the onions until softened and just starting to brown, 5-10 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine the bacon, onion, cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
Add mixture to a small ovenproof dish and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with crackers or chips.
You'll also love
- Dark and Stormy Apple Cupcakes 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Olallieberry Dutch Baby 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Salsa Stewed Beef and Rice -... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Smoky Pork Burgers with Grilled... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon and Egg Pie 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach-Parmesan Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)