Hawaiian Wedding Cake
Try this delicious Hawaiian Wedding Cake recipe filled with the aromatic flavors of pineapple, cinnamon, and nutmeg with the cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut, this recipe is absolutely divine. This cake makes the perfect centerpiece to any party, whether it be a wedding or a birthday party. Perfect for practically any occasion, make this recipe the next time you want to wow your guests.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped or crushed
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- WHIPPED CREAM CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- toasted shredded coconut, for topping
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from happyhodgepodgehome.wordpress.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, mix the white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, all-purpose flour, walnuts, 3/4 cup flaked coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together. Then add the eggs, vanilla, and crushed pineapple with all of the juice and mix well.
Pour into a well greased pan 9-inch round or 9-inch X 13-inch baking dish.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350°F (or until toothpick in the center comes out clean).
WHIPPED CREAM CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, salt, and vanilla and mix until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Gently fold the cream cheese mixture and whipped cream together.
Frost the cake and top with toasted shredded coconut.
You'll also love
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup 3.8/5 (1273 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.8/5 (413 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (282 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.3/5 (284 Votes)
- Oreo Dirt Cake 4/5 (401 Votes)
- Easter Brunch Punch 4.3/5 (327 Votes)
- Krispy Easter Eggs 4.5/5 (205 Votes)