These brownies are for strawberry lovers! Strawberry Brownies are best served with vanilla ice cream, freshly whipped whip cream, fresh strawberries, and even strawberry sauce for drizzling. This recipe is perfect for any summer potluck or BBQ, bake sale or school party, or they even make a great midnight snack!
- 1 box Duncan Hines strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 to 2 tablespoons water or milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from familysavvy.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment, and spray with Pam.
Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil with a hand mixer until well combined. Spread batter evenly into pan.
Bake for 15 minutes or until just set; be careful not to overcook.
Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift.
Mix powdered sugar and water until smooth. Pour glaze over brownies, spreading to edges so that glaze will drip down sides.
Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares.
You'll also love
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.2/5 (634 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (502 Votes)
- Mastro's Butter Cake 3.8/5 (633 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.9/5 (613 Votes)
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars 4.3/5 (233 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.9/5 (350 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4.5/5 (134 Votes)