Lipton Souperior Meatloaf
There's nothing better than meatloaf for supper and this recipe is extra good because of the addition of one envelope of Lipton onion soup mix. Lipton Souperior Meatloaf is the best recipe to make on any weeknight because it comes together quickly and will feed your whole family with leftovers for later. Serve with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, a lightly dressed side salad, or whatever sides you enjoy.
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into a loaf. For best results, line pan with aluminum foil and use a non-stick cooking spray before adding meatloaf to the pan.
Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
Let stand 10 minutes, then serve.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Brownies 3.8/5 (1584 Votes)
- Patti Labelle's Macaroni and Cheese 3.8/5 (753 Votes)
- Eggplant Tomato Pie 3.8/5 (682 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce 3.8/5 (679 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (539 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.8/5 (701 Votes)
- The Very Best Glazed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (362 Votes)