Lipton Souperior Meatloaf
There's nothing better than meatloaf for supper and this recipe is extra good because of the addition of one envelope of Lipton onion soup mix. Lipton Souperior Meatloaf is the best recipe to make on any weeknight because it comes together quickly and will feed your whole family with leftovers for later. Serve with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, a lightly dressed side salad, or whatever sides you enjoy.
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into a loaf. For best results, line pan with aluminum foil and use a non-stick cooking spray before adding meatloaf to the pan.
Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
Let stand 10 minutes, then serve.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Cake 3.9/5 (113 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Classic Swedish Pizza Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Lasagna 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Hoisin Pot Roast 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots 4.5/5 (8 Votes)