Lipton Souperior Meatloaf
There's nothing better than meatloaf for supper and this recipe is extra good because of the addition of one envelope of Lipton onion soup mix. Lipton Souperior Meatloaf is the best recipe to make on any weeknight because it comes together quickly and will feed your whole family with leftovers for later. Serve with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, a lightly dressed side salad, or whatever sides you enjoy.
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into a loaf. For best results, line pan with aluminum foil and use a non-stick cooking spray before adding meatloaf to the pan.
Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
Let stand 10 minutes, then serve.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.4/5 (581 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.4/5 (582 Votes)
- Popeye's Spicy Chicken Recipe 3.8/5 (1084 Votes)
- Strawberry Brownies 3.9/5 (959 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.2/5 (682 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (528 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- The Very Best Glazed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (354 Votes)