Lipton Souperior Meatloaf
There's nothing better than meatloaf for supper and this recipe is extra good because of the addition of one envelope of Lipton onion soup mix. Lipton Souperior Meatloaf is the best recipe to make on any weeknight because it comes together quickly and will feed your whole family with leftovers for later. Serve with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, a lightly dressed side salad, or whatever sides you enjoy.
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 85mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
In 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into a loaf. For best results, line pan with aluminum foil and use a non-stick cooking spray before adding meatloaf to the pan.
Bake 1 hour or until cooked through.
Let stand 10 minutes, then serve.
You'll also love
- Cowboy Casserole 4.5/5 (218 Votes)
- Valentine Vegan Baked Lavender... 4.6/5 (200 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Macaroni & Cheese 3.9/5 (313 Votes)
- Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (198 Votes)
- Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Kentucky Hot Brown Bake 4.3/5 (129 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf with... 4.7/5 (26 Votes)