Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 2 lbs yellow potatoes,
- 1 can cream of mushroom, chicken or celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Wash potatoes and slice 1/4" thick (no need to peel). Drop into boiling water for 5 minutes. During the last minute, add sliced onions to the water. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine soup, milk, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Microwave until hot.
Put a little bit of the soup mixture in the bottom of a greased 2qt casserole dish, a 9x9 pan or an oven safe pan. Layer 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the soup mixture and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
Bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Lemonade Pie 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Salad w/Balsamic... 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli -... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Panko-Crusted Shrimp 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Seared... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Perfect Potato Pockets 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Scallop Mac and Cheese ...a must... 4.2/5 (43 Votes)