Great summertime dessert! And this cool and refreshing icebox pie couldn't be easier to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed then measured
- 2 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 or 2 (9-inch) shortbread or graham cracker crust *see Note below*
- Note: This made a really full pie, so next time I will use 2 crusts then top off with some additional Cool Whip or whipped cream. Or use the larger '2-extra servings' graham cracker crust.
Put the crust(s) in the freezer until needed.
In a mixing bowl and using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese with the condensed milk until smooth and creamy. Beat in the lemonade concentrate and food coloring if using.
Using a spatula, gently fold in the Cool Whip until no yellow streaks remain.
Spoon mixture into the chilled crust(s); smooth top. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight for pie to set. Garnish if desired with thin lemon slices.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Milkshake Ice Cream Cake 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Real Food Triple Citrus Bars 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Mini’s 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE LEMONADE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe