Baked Panko-Crusted Shrimp
Make this "Cook Yourself Thin" recipe.
Calories per serving: 289
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons creamy dill mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and chopped
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Panko crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and butterflied
1.Stir together mayonnaise, mustard and capers in a small bowl for dipping sauce; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Whisk egg whites with 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish until frothy. Toss together crumbs, cayenne and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish. Dip each shrimp in egg whites, dredge in panko crumbs and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until shrimp cooks through and crumbs are golden, about 12 minutes.
3. Serve hot with the dipping sauce.