Pink Lemonade Jello Shots
Do you like Jello Shots? Try this easy Pink Lemonade Shots for your party! Mix up the colors using different jello flavors with limes or oranges to coordinate with your event or party.
- 12 whole lemons
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 2 packages plain gelatin
- 1 cup vodka
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
Cut the lemons in half. Scoop out the insides.
Add the lemonade to a saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the juice. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
Heat the lemonade over low heat, stirring, until the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the vodka. Pour into the lemon halves.
Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
Cut the lemons into half and serve.
You'll also love
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Surprise on the Inside Gender... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Lemon Supreme Pie 4.3/5 (55 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Peach Cobbler 3.7/5 (264 Votes)
- Strawberry Blintzes 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Lemon... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)