Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From The Mall)
Options: Drink the bourbon and order delivery or... save the whisky for this delicious Cajun Cafe`s Bourbon recipe and have a great meal!
- 1 pound chicken leg or thigh meat, cut in bite size chunks
- 4 ounces soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 150mins
Adapted from community.tasteofhome.com
Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, powdered ginger, dried minced onion, whiskey and white wine together and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight).
Bake chicken at 350°F. for one hour in a single layer with the marinade, basting every 10 minutes. Remove chicken.
Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan. Heat, and add 2 tablespoons white wine. Stir and add chicken. Cook for 1 minute and serve.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breasts Dijon 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pasta Salad Recipe 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Tacos 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Spicy Szechuan Chicken with Noodles 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Skillet Teriyaki Chicken 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Thighs with Sweet &... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Basil Artichoke Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper and Herb Chicken... 3.9/5 (197 Votes)