Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
We added a twist to these baked chicken breasts by coating them with honey mustard before dipping them into cereal crumbs. So crisp, so tasty, so good.
PointsPlus Value: 7
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 2/3 cup lite honey mustard dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 medium scallion, finely sliced
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast(s), cut into 4 equal pieces
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
Drizzle reserved dressing mixture over chicken breasts and serve.
You'll also love
- General Tso's Chinese Chicken 4.2/5 (488 Votes)
- Long John Silver's Fish Batter 3.9/5 (557 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Butter Pollock Fillets 3.9/5 (710 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crock Pot 3.8/5 (923 Votes)
- Simply Sour Cream Chicken... 4.5/5 (345 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Chicken 4.1/5 (267 Votes)
- Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce 4.4/5 (75 Votes)