Spicy Chicken Thighs with Sweet & Tangy Honey Glaze
- For the Chicken
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- For the Honey-Vinegar Glaze
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons + 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, divided
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from onceuponachef.com
Set an oven rack in the top position and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat evenly. Arrange the chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet.
Prepare the glaze by combining the honey with 2 teaspoons of the vinegar in a small bowl; stir well.
Broil the chicken for 5 minutes on each side (for a total of 10 minutes). Remove the chicken from the oven and brush half of the glaze on the chicken; broil for 1 minute. Remove the chicken from the oven and turn over; brush the chicken with the remaining honey mixture and broil for 1-2 minutes more, until the chicken is nicely browned. Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar. Transfer the chicken and pan juices to a platter and serve.
Per serving (4 servings)
Serving size:2 thighs
You'll also love
- K's Chicken Divan 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Strawberry Scones 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- French Hamburgers 4.1/5 (73 Votes)
- Baked Chicken & Veggies 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Gai Ding Almond Chicken 3/5 (7 Votes)
- Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Pizza 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Easy Honey Orange Baked Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)