No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a Jar
Make these No Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes the day before so they have time to set. Sweet and tart, these little desserts are the perfect ending to a delicious meal.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons key lime juice
- Zest of 2 key limes
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, plus a little more for topping
- 1 to 2 drops green food color
- Key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, for garnish, if desired
- 6 (4 ounce) jars
Adapted from lifeloveandsugar.com
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
Divide the graham cracker crumb mixture evenly among the six jars. Lightly press down to make the crust.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, key lime juice and key lime zest together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
Gently stir in Cool Whip and green food color.
Pipe, or spoon, cheesecake mixture into the six jars. Top with additional Cool Whip.
Garnish with key lime slices and graham cracker crumbs, if desired.
Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
You'll also love
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Szechuan Beef with Broccoli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Makeover Grandma's Strawberry Pie 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Moist Lemon Angel Cake Roll 4.1/5 (72 Votes)
- Polo Shirt Cake 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Layer Cake 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes 4.5/5 (49 Votes)