Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake
No oven needed! A simple and easy low carb, no-bake, cream cheesy Cheesecake! Perfect for those hot summers when an oven is out of the equation. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 blocks (16 ounce total) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 drops liquid sucralose or Splenda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract, divided
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Melt butter and stir into the almond meal.
Spread out in the bottom of an 8 in pie pan, if all you have is a 9 inch, that will work too.
Bake for about 7 or 8 minutes at 375°F
Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, whip your cream until semi stiff peaks form. Add 5 drops of liquid sweetener and the vanilla. Whip it some more, then set aside.
Cream the cream cheese, liquid sweetener and vanilla together in a large bowl. Scrape the sides well before going to the next step.
Fold in the whipped cream, about a third at a time. Scrape the sides of the bowl well, making sure it is well mixed.
Pour into your prepared pie pan and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. (if you can't wait that long, I won't tell)
You'll also love
- Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roasted Pecans 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Southern Praline Cake 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cake 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- 'Blackberry Bramble' Chocolate... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake... 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake 4.4/5 (35 Votes)