Pressure Cooker Stuffed Peppers
Pressure Cooker Stuffed Peppers in less than 20 minutes! Green peppers are filled with a seasoned ground beef, rice, and seasonings. Serve these rich and meaty stuffed bell peppers with a side salad, assorted roasted vegetables, or even just on their own, because they are a full meal contained in a scrumptious bell pepper.
- 6 large green peppers
- 1.5-pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 17mins
Cut the tops off the green peppers, core, and remove seeds, rinse out.
Combine meat, rice, egg, 1/2 cup of the crushed tomatoes, onion, and seasonings.
Fill the peppers with the meat mixture.
Add 1/2 cup water and remaining crushed tomatoes.
Place peppers in the Pressure Cooker.
Place lid on Pressure Cooker making sure it is set on seal, not vent. Set pressure on HIGH and cook for 12 minutes following your pressure cookers directions.
Let pressure down for 5 minutes before venting, be careful when venting, steam is very hot.
It was recommended to use the rack for stuffed peppers, but my peppers were too big to use with the rack, so I just placed them on the bottom of the cooker and they turned out fine.
You'll also love
- Ben & Jerry's Raspberry Ice Cream 4/5 (60 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Baked Chicken 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Out of this World Corn Dip 4.2/5 (43 Votes)
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Swirly Dogs from your Bread Machine 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Honey Roasted Ribs 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe