Mac & Cheese Cups
Here is everyone's favorite, creamy macaroni and cheese, baked in individual serving size portions. The single cracker crust is an easy foundation.
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded,ma reserving 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Place a cracker in the bottom of each muffin cup and set aside.
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except reserved cheese.
Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through.
Let sit 4 to 5 minutes then remove from muffin tin by running a knife along the edges to loosen. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (435 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (280 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)