Mac & Cheese Cups
Here is everyone's favorite, creamy macaroni and cheese, baked in individual serving size portions. The single cracker crust is an easy foundation.
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded,ma reserving 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Place a cracker in the bottom of each muffin cup and set aside.
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except reserved cheese.
Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until heated through.
Let sit 4 to 5 minutes then remove from muffin tin by running a knife along the edges to loosen. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Dinner Biscuit Muffins 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- German-Style Salisbury Steaks 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Shake n' Shimmy Pork Chops 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Seafood Pasta Fra Diavolo 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Smoky Bacon BBQ Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Gorgonzola & Toasted Walnut Spread 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Mac & Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Macaroni & Cheese 4.2/5 (24 Votes)