Old Bay Shrimp Bruschetta
Quick and easy to make, this delicious shrimp bruschetta tastes like you've spent a long time in the kitchen, perfect for a special dinner, or just because.
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix shrimp, tomato, green onion, olive oil, egg white, Old Bay seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended.
Slice bread into 24 (1/2-inch thick) slices. Place on baking sheet; broil until lightly toasted on both sides. Spread lightly with mayonnaise, then spoon shrimp mixture evenly over bread slices.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Hate tomatoes? Substitute 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper. Sweet!
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (2198 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.4/5 (790 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (805 Votes)
- Club Cracker Candy 3.8/5 (247 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Easy 7-Up Biscuits 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Fried Chicken 2.9/5 (10 Votes)