Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
This tender Pork roast is stuffed with a mixture of fresh herbs, dinosaur kale and Panko bread crumbs. Then it is slowly roasted while being basted with thin slices of prosciutto. Yum!
- 2 1/2 pounds pork loin roast
- 1 large shallot, finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale, washed, patted dry, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup panko
- 14 / cup crushed pistachios
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
Adapted from chezus.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
Butterfly the pork loin roast. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until slightly soft, about 2 minutes. Add the rosemary and garlic. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Add the kale. Cook until lightly wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the Panko and pistachios. Stir.
Spread the mixture over the butterflied pork loin. Roll tightly, to form a loin roast. Drape the prosciutto over the top and sides. Tie using butcher twine.
Place in a roasting pan. Cook for 60 minutes or until the temperature reaches 150. Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. The roast will continue cooking for those 10 minutes, bringing the temperature to 160, which is ideal for pork.
Thinly slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- 70 Jello shots 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp Cream... 3.8/5 (232 Votes)
- Chevy's Sweet Corn Tomalito 3.7/5 (195 Votes)
- Steak Tips with Red Wine Sauce 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Key Lime Pound Cake with Key Lime... 3.7/5 (181 Votes)
- The Best Ever Candied Yams 4/5 (106 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Roast & Pinto... 3.9/5 (145 Votes)
- Easy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- French Hamburgers 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Italian Wedding Soup 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- French Potato Salad 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Green Beans with Potatoes & Ham 4/5 (125 Votes)
- Corned Beef & Macaroni Casserole 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Chess Pie 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Cowboy Pork Chops With Bbq Rice 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Green Beans 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Braised Beef with vegs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- French Fried Onion Chicken... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Layer Cake with Vanilla... 3.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Tapas: Crab Dip 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Million Dollar Spaghetti 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Cauliflower Protein Bread 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Crunchy Taco Cups 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple Pie Everclear 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chantilly Cake 3.9/5 (142 Votes)
- Bovines Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Party Sandwich Loaf 3.6/5 (7 Votes)