Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
This tender Pork roast is stuffed with a mixture of fresh herbs, dinosaur kale and Panko bread crumbs. Then it is slowly roasted while being basted with thin slices of prosciutto. Yum!
- 2 1/2 pounds pork loin roast
- 1 large shallot, finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale, washed, patted dry, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup panko
- 14 / cup crushed pistachios
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
Adapted from chezus.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
Butterfly the pork loin roast. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until slightly soft, about 2 minutes. Add the rosemary and garlic. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Add the kale. Cook until lightly wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the Panko and pistachios. Stir.
Spread the mixture over the butterflied pork loin. Roll tightly, to form a loin roast. Drape the prosciutto over the top and sides. Tie using butcher twine.
Place in a roasting pan. Cook for 60 minutes or until the temperature reaches 150. Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. The roast will continue cooking for those 10 minutes, bringing the temperature to 160, which is ideal for pork.
Thinly slice. Serve. Eat. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Corned Beef & Macaroni Casserole 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Chess Pie 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Banana Layer Cake with Vanilla... 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- French Fried Onion Chicken... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Braised Beef with vegs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Honey Balsamic Green Beans 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Cowboy Pork Chops With Bbq Rice 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (18 Votes)