Decked-Out Dates & Pecan-stuffed Bacon Dates
Two delicious recipes for stuffed dates included here; Decked-Out Dates & Pecan-stuffed Bacon Dates, Enjoy!
- DECKED-OUT DATES:
- 24 seedless dates
- 24 toasted walnut halves
- Manchego cheese, thin shavings
- PECAN-STUFFED BACON DATES:
- 15 pecan halves
- 15 seedless dates
- 15 slices ready-to-serve bacon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of 24 seedless dates, forming a pocket. Stuff with toasted walnut halves and thin shavings of manchego cheese.
You can make this recipe ahead of time and store the dates in the refrigerator. Before serving, let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Pecan-stuffed bacon dates:
Heat 15 pecan halves in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted.
Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of 15 seedless dates. Stuff 1 pecan half in each date, and wrap each with 1 slice ready-to-serve bacon.
Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
You'll also love
- Sweet 'n Hot Corn Relish (For... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Linsen (Lentils, german) 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Filipino Beef Lumpia***** 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Almond-Crusted... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Jerky Lovers Beef Jerky - Sweet &... 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Loaf 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- 5-Spice Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon & Swiss Quiche 4.3/5 (13 Votes)