Italian Spinach Ricotta Quiche
Weight Watchers Points = 8 per serving
- 1 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onions, minced
- 10 ounces baby spinach, fresh
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
Prick shell and bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Reduce heat to 350 F degrees.
In a frying pan, melt butter. Add onions and cook until soft. Add spinach a handful at a time to the onions in the pan and allow time to wilt. Continue to add spinach until all has been added to the pan, stirring in and wilting. Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Add spinach and onion mixture and mix well. Pour into baked shell.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Greek Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Buttermilk Pancakes with Fresh... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Jerky Lovers Beef Jerky - Sweet &... 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Sam Choy's Mango Bread 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Shrimp & Vegetable Stir Fry 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crumb Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)