Vegan Red Curry Peanut Pâté
Spicy and nutty this vegan pâté is the perfect flavor-packed appetizer to start off any festive dinner party. This dip is made from roasted peanuts, creamy low-fat coconut milk, lime zest and juice, and spicy Thai red curry paste for a spreadable appetizer that is sure to entice all of your guests' taste buds and transform them to exotic lands without even leaving town.
- 1/2 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup low-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai red curry paste, more if you want it spicy
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from healthyslowcooking.com
Add all the ingredients to the smaller bowl of your food processor or in a mini food processor. Blend until the peanuts are in small pieces and scrape down the bowl.
Process some more until the pieces of the peanuts are tiny. Scrape again and process until it’s as smooth as you want it.
I left mine very thick, but if you want yours to be easier to spread just add a few extra tablespoons more of the coconut milk.
You'll also love
- Coconut Oatmeal Breakfast Bars 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cola-Braised Short Ribs with... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Peach Melba Pie 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- “Light” Carrot & Raisin... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Old Bay Green Beans 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Jalapeno Lime Chicken Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Hot Pecan Crab Dip 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)