Hot Pecan Crab Dip
I've been making this Hot Pecan Crab Dip recipe for years and it's always a huge hit with my family and friends. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces crab, fully cooked and flaked
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Parmesan, grated & divided
- 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 to 8 jalapeños, chopped and deseeded
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Texas pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine crab, bacon, cream cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan, cheddar, mozzarella, mayonnaise, jalapeños, onion and garlic in a bowl then transfer to a 9-by-9-inch baking dish.
In a separate bowl, combine pecans, remaining Parmesan, crackers and butter.
Sprinkle pecan mixture over top of crab mixture and bake until bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cherry Pie (Easy) 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp Fettuccine 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Halloween Sangria 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi with Pepper & Onion 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pear & Blue Cheese Flatbread 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Virgin Arnold Palmer 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Cranberry & Orange Pavlovas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)