Beef Brisket With Cola
This Beef Brisket with Cola recipe is easy to multiply, so that you can feed as many people as your need to. This recipe comes together in only about 10 minutes and then cooks in your slow-cooker, so that you can catch up with loved ones and focus on more important things. Serve this with any holiday spread or your favorite sides for a hearty meal that is sure to please any time of the year.
- 3/4 cups cola
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 1 (about 2-pound) beef roast or brisket
- 1/2 ketchup
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 780mins
Adapted from google.com
Mix together cola, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, beef bouillon granules, dry mustard, chili powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup for serving sauce and set aside. Cut meat to fit crock pot. Place onions in crock pot and place the meat on top of onions. Pour remaining liquid over meat. Cover and cook for 10 to 12 hours on low or 5 to 6 hours on high.
In saucepan combine 1/2 cup reserved liquid, ketchup, and butter. Heat to just up to a low simmer, then remove from the heat and set aside for serving.
If you want to slice the meat, then only cook the meat long enough for it to be very tender. If you want to shred the meat, then cook for longer until you are able to use forks to shred the meat.
You'll also love
- Shrimp on the Barbie 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- STUFFED BEEF & SAUSAGE SHELLS 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Jambalaya 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken and Gravy 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip 4.4/5 (37 Votes)