Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is a great for entertaining and delicious. Pumpkin pudding with cool whip, yum!
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
You'll also love
- Colombian Empanadas with Hot Sauce 4.1/5 (75 Votes)
- Gold Medal Flour's Best-Ever... 4/5 (85 Votes)
- LEMON WHIPPERSNAPS 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Pineapple Carrot Coconut Cake 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Creamy Homemade Rice Pudding,... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Baked Picnic Ham 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Kielbasa Sandwiches with Grilled... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Bacon Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini 4.5/5 (26 Votes)