Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
- 2 (0.87 oz.) packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles to serve over
Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt. Note: the chicken gravy and cream of chicken soup already have salt in them so don't go overboard on seasoning with salt (about a teaspoon should work).
In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
Stir in sour cream (if using). Note: I think the sour cream adds a great creaminess to this so I definitely recommend adding it in! Then serve over rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
You'll also love
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Colombian Empanadas with Hot Sauce 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken With Warm... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Classic Chicken and Dumplings (No... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Fried Chicken and White Gravy 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Gravy & Drop Biscuits 4.5/5 (13 Votes)