Banana Split Cake
A base of crushed graham crackers supports pudding, pineapple, sliced bananas, strawberries, and cool whip, topped with cherries, nuts, and chocolate syrup.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, crushed
- 4 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package sugar-free JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 cup thawed fat-free COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 1/2 cherries
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup
Preparation time 330mins
Mix graham crumbs and margarine together; press onto bottom of 8x8-inch pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Fold in pineapple and set aside.
Top graham with sliced bananas, strawberries pudding and cool whip.
Refrigerate 5 hours. Top with sugar free chocolate syrup, cherries and nuts just before serving.
You'll also love
- PASTA, HAM AND PEA SALAD 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Lentil Soup - Vegetarian 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Blueberry Danish Puff 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Banana cookies with brown sugar... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Banana Split Lasagna 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Split Lush 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake***** 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Banana Split Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)