Slow Cooker Chili
Simply add the ingredients to your cooker and mix, stir a couple of times at most while it slow cooks and 8 hours later dinner is served! Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and some chopped green onion.
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite tomatoes with juice, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomato with green chilis and juice, diced (like Ro*Tel)
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can beef broth
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 480mins
Combine ingredients in a slow cooker and stir well.
Cook on low for 8 hours, stirring only once or twice.
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream, and some chopped green onion.
You'll also love
- Valentines Day Truffles 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Rocky Road Fudge 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Sangre Blood Orange Margarita 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Chef John's Party Cheese Puffs 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins 3.9/5 (102 Votes)
- Quick Thai-Style Beef & Peppers... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Paleo & Nut Free Pumpkin Spice... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Tender Slow-Cooker Mushroom Lamb... 4.1/5 (55 Votes)