Vegan Parmesan Orzo Primavera
This vegan orzo vegetable dish can be a main meal or side dish. Mix up the vegetables to your preference, what is fresh or what you have in your fridge.
- 1 cup orzo
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 2 1/2 cups mixed fresh or frozen vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots, tomato, corn, edamame and green onions
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- 2 tablespoons vegan Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cook the orzo in the vegetable broth according to the package instructions.
We used a cup of frozen broccoli, microwaved. In a saute pan, add the vegetable oil, carrots, diced tomatos, corn, edamame and green onions. Cook until tender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add orzo and broccoli to sauteed vegetables. Combine well and remove from heat.
Stir in parmesan and garnish with parsley, if desired.
You'll also love
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- 30-Minute Kale, White Bean &... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Banana Bread 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Shrimp with Chile Gremolata 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Soba Noodles with Beef, Asparagus... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Hoisin-Glazed Halibut With Bok... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheezy Butternut Squash Macaroni 4.4/5 (7 Votes)