Hoisin-Glazed Halibut With Bok Choy & Bulgur
Hoisin-Glazed Halibut With Bok Choy and Bulgur is the Hoison sauce-laced, Asian-inspired, slightly spicy, main course that the whole family will love, and you will love this recipe because it contains healthy bulgur and bok choy. This recipe pairs perfectly with a crisp white wine or champagne for a romantic dinner in with that special someone or you can serve this at your next dinner party and impress all of your guests.
- 1 cup bulgur
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 heads baby bok choy, about 1/2 pound total, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless halibut, striped bass, or cod fillets
- 1 fresh Fresno red chili, sliced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
Heat oven to 425° F. Cook the bulgur according to the package directions. Toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Toss the bok choy with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, turning once, until tender but still bright green, 12 to 15 minutes.
Combine the hoisin sauce, orange juice, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Place the halibut on a separate rimmed baking sheet and brush with the hoisin-orange glaze. Roast until opaque throughout, 6 to 8 minutes.
Serve the halibut and bok choy over the bulgur. Top with the Fresno red chili slices.
You'll also love
- Honey Baked Cod with Spinach &... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Breakfast Banana 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Basic Beet Juice 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Boil Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Teriyaki Salmon with Spinach Orzo 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- K's Sausage & Oyster Dressing 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Portuguese Cod with... 5/5 (1 Votes)