Soba Noodles with Beef, Asparagus and Mushrooms
- 4 Ounces Buckwheat Soba Noodles
- Cooking Spray
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 6 Ounces Lean Beef cut into strips
- 1 Pound Asparagus, but into 3 inch pieces
- 2 Cups Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste
- 4 Teaspoons Soy Sauce or Fish Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk
- Sriracha Sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Bring a large poit of water to a boil and add soba noodles. Cook for 5-6 minutes, then drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
2. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add garlic and beef and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add asparagus and mushrooms, stir, and cover. Cook for 4 minutes to steam vegetables lightly, then add curry paste, soy sauce, and cocnut milk and stir to blend.
4. Add soba noodles and stir until noodles are evenly coated. Cook until sauce is reduced, about 5 minutes. Add sriracha sauce to reach desired level of heat.
Per Serving: 39 calories, 17g fat, 58 g total carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 40g fiber.
You'll also love
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts and Soba... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Granny’s Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Sausage Ring 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Crispy Bacon Mac & Cheese for Two 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheezy Butternut Squash Macaroni 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Asian Garden Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef Pot Roast with Gravy 4.4/5 (7 Votes)