Homemade popsicles sound labor-intensive, but they really just require a little freezing time. Make them the night before and enjoy the next day.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen mango chunks, or 1 2/3 cup
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen pineapple chunks, 1 cup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 485mins
Adapted from qvc.co
Place the ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or paper cups. If using paper cups, insert wooden popsicle sticks into each cup when the mixture is partially frozen so the sticks will stand up straight.
Freeze for at least 8 hours, or until firm.
Tip: This basic recipe will work with most fruit combinations, like strawberry-banana or orange-pineapple. Depending on your ingredients, add lemon, lime, or cranberry juice to balance out the sweetness.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Mushrooms 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Spicy Sausage Pasta 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cauliflower Fried Rice 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Butter Toffee Brittle 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Basil Quinoa Primavera 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cherry Baby Cakes 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Chocolate-Marshmallow Fudge Sauce 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Mock Apple Pie (no apples) 4.5/5 (24 Votes)