Za'atar (zaatar) is a mixture of sumac, sesame seed and herbs frequently used in the Middle East and Mediterranean areas. It is wonderful on beef, chicken, lamb and fish, in salad dressings, and sprinkled on popcorn.
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon za'atar
- 1 pound boneless salmon filet, cut into 4 portions
- 2 teaspoons oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from rookno17.com
Preheat oven to 450. Mix seasonings in a small bowl.
Place fish, skin-side down, in a lightly greased baking pan. Lightly brush the salmon with oil and sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly on top.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
You'll also love
- Tangy Turkey Burgers 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- POTATO PAMPUSHKI WITH CHEESE... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Fish Tacos Recipe with Broccoli... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Mediterranean Seafood Stew 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Baked Salmon 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe