Spinach-Parmesan dip can satisfy even the pickiest eater! The best thing about this recipe is that it cooks in your slow-cooker for a hands-off approach to serving a crowd. Serve this rich and creamy, artichoke and spinach dip with your choice of assorted crackers, toasted bread points, veggies sticks, or tortilla chips. This cheesy dip recipe is a good dish to get any party started. Your friends and family are going to enjoy munching and mingling on this scrumptious recipe.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 280mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Coat a 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside.
Squeeze spinach dry, reserving 1/3 cup spinach liquid.
In prepared slow-cooker combine spinach, the 1/3 cup liquid, artichokes, onion, mustard, garlic, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 1/2 hours.
Turn off cooker; stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian cheese blend, and lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bacon Parmesan Dip 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- PULLED BEEF BRISKET 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Dad's Sweet Potato Pie 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry & Chocolate Brownies 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Four and Twenty Blackbirds... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Scrumptious Cheddar Bacon... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Salad and Avocado Crostini 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Jello Shots 4/5 (69 Votes)