Lemon Drop Jello Shots
Arguably the most beautiful jello shot, these lemon drop shots will surely wow your guests. Not a fan of lemons? Use oranges or limes instead.
- 8 lemons, large
- 2 (3-ounce) packages lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup ice cold water
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 300mins
Cut the lemons in half lengthwise. Squeeze the lemon juice out into a separate container and set aside. Use a spoon to scoop out all of the insides and pulp. You can use a paring knife to help separate the inside, but be sure not to cut through the lemon peel.
Once you have them all completely juiced and cleaned out, place each of the halves into a muffin tin, with the open sides up.
Prepare the Jell-O mixture by mixing 1 cup of boiling water with two packages of lemon Jell-O. Stir until the Jell-O has completely dissolved. Then, add the 1 cup citrus vodka, 1/2 cup of strained lemon juice that you got from the lemons, and 1/2 cup ice water. Stir until cooled.
Pour the Jello mixture into each lemon half so that they are completely full. Carefully move the muffin tin to the fridge and chill for at least 4 hours, until hardened.
Once the Jello is firm, and you're ready to serve, cut each half into three slices. Turn the lemon halves over on a cutting board and then make each slice in one fluid motion using a very sharp, warm, non-serrated knife. Share with friends and enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce for Chicken,... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Pudding Cake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- ORANGE CREAM FUDGE 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Crunchy Parmesan Sugar Snap Peas 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Low Carb Blueberry Cheese Danish... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Holiday Brunch Torte 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Crack Green Beans 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Breakfast in a Glass Protein Rich... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)